20130707

Dela - Changes of Atmosphere

In the name of the Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Let her ask in faith nothing doubting
For she that doubts is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed
Everything in this world cursed and lost in our forgetfulness
Why do we choose to ignore the obvious in wishful places far to distant
If we could awaken we would truly listen to meledy's they are so divine
Witness life blooming colors not apparent to our earthly eyes all the joys connected to our earthly lives are but a glimpse to what awaits
So this time i say im finally given rewind relove for the sake fully livin and desperate hope of fully dying in a pure state
My only desire but to forgive and stay
My only hope that you would do the same
Our only mercy that the Most Gracious would remember our name and with this change we begin this gracious dance, this wholesome trance
Foundation so solid nothing shakes or bothers whats rooted so deeply
We witness these mercys rescue us
We remember the Best of guides is guiding us
And with the firmness of this very step
And with our certainty of death we know that this is the most intimate carress
A kiss from the inside out
So close to truth we are now strangers to doubt
And now wether wrote in triumph or defeat
We throw our hands up in victory
This great nearer to me than the arteries in my neck
Than my heart beating
In my chest we are filled with the most gracious very breath
And finally you will kiss the truth just by kissing you
You will witness your love, loving you
And i will kiss the truth just by kissing me
I will witness my love loving me
We will kiss the truth just by kissing us
We will witness our love loving us in awe as loves descent from beneath us
Souls satisfaction, seven heavens await in atmospheres change in change of atmosphere